Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2020, 03:14:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 739
  • Total Topics: 255
  • Online Today: 14
  • Online Ever: 334
  • (July 01, 2012, 10:57:46 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 6
Total: 6

Welcome

Welcome to the Real Health Forums. Share your stories and thoughts on the many health challenges facing us today. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Real Health Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Best Weight Loss  (Read 13444 times)

Offline vaporizer

Best Weight Loss
« on: August 06, 2009, 08:21:58 am »
What are the Best Weight Loss Goals?

Offline kim robin

Re: Best Weight Loss
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 05:44:06 am »
I guess the right question here is How to set weight loss goals. Well, If you've determined you do need to lose weight, your next step is to set a reasonable weight loss goal for yourself. You can base your goals on any number of factors, but a great place to start would be the general recommendations set out by the American College of Sports Medicine which are 5-10% of body weight or one to two pounds per week.

You can also use these calculators to set your goals:

* Ideal Body Weight Calculator
    * How to Assess your Ideal Body Weight
    * Height – Weight Chart
    * BMI Calculator

Keep in mind that these calculations offer guesstimates. There are a number of factors that affect weight, so it’s best to take the results you get with a grain of salt. For example, BMI is affected by how much muscle you have…if you have more muscle, your weight might actually be higher than what is considered healthy on the BMI chart, even though you have a healthy body fat percentage.

Another way to do this is to focus less on a target weight and more on making healthy choices each day to reduce your calories. One way to look at this is your Lowest Sustainable Weight. In this case, you would create a calorie deficit (with diet and exercise) and let your body respond to that over time. Eventually, you'll get to a weight you can sustain and feel good about.

Offline alexiaalline

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 03:04:01 am »
hello
it's very nice information for weight loss,thanks for share with us.

Offline devendra3047

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 02:50:36 pm »
THe best way to weight loss is dieting and exercise............

Offline dimitri24

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 01:58:55 pm »
I think there are 3 thing that really help to lose weight.

They are:

1) Swimming

2) Diet

3) Running

Offline JohnPeter

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 12:26:30 am »
I think there are 3 thing that really help to lose weight.

They are:

1) Swimming

2) Diet

3) Running

I would like to add following to the list.
4. Walking
5. Other exercise

Offline sherrylouz

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 09:22:23 pm »
Eat fruits and vegetables rich in fibers, vitamins and antioxidants. They fill up your stomach fast and are also low in calories and help to keep your calorie count low.

Offline vernuskloyz

Best Weight Loss
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2009, 08:01:22 pm »
You can lose weight if you did correct program. I tried many program, but could not lose weight. I found the best program that works very well for anyone. I lost my weight fast using this weight loss program. You need to have look correct info that works. I lost 17 pounds after 35 days with this weight loss program. I highly recommend you. You can find more info at link below.

Offline wizeguy

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2009, 11:48:09 am »
persistence and consistency thats what I always say. Even when you're unmotivated you gotta stay on track

Offline angelsfan714

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2009, 12:08:38 pm »
And remember guys if you must drink. Go for Vodka, It has a lower calorie count. Wine has a high sugar count ( grapes). and the key the next day is to flush the system and rehydrate. Water Water Water. Tons of it.

© 2020 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.