Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2019, 05:44:42 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 693
  • Total Topics: 250
  • Online Today: 10
  • Online Ever: 334
  • (July 01, 2012, 10:57:46 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 5
Total: 5

Welcome

Welcome to the Real Health Forums. Share your stories and thoughts on the many health challenges facing us today. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Real Health Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Rapping doctor rhymes on heart disease  (Read 17863 times)

Offline rynoryno

Rapping doctor rhymes on heart disease
« on: February 23, 2009, 11:34:52 am »
Dr. Rani Whitfield "The Hip Hop Doc" doing his part to send the message to African-American youth. I think this is great. Every outlet should be explored to educate. Check it out

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/02/20/minorities.disease/index.html?iref=24hours#cnnSTCVideo

Offline andy009

Re: Rapping doctor rhymes on heart disease
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 01:35:02 am »
Thank rynoryno for your post. It's a great event!
consultation of heart problems

Offline rynoryno

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 10:31:37 am »
No problem. I thought it was a very interesting and fresh approach to conveying an overall health message

Offline steverd

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 02:58:39 am »
Dr. Rani Whitfield "The Hip Hop Doc" doing his part to send the message to African-American youth. I think this is great. Every outlet should be explored to educate. Check it out

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/02/20/minorities.disease/index.html?iref=24hours#cnnSTCVideo

Hey I checked the link and was great!!!!!!!!!

Offline vicky687

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 03:42:45 pm »
Wow, I've seen it all lol. Great message to the youth as they do need that. Go ahead Hip-Hop Doc!

Offline prettywoman

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 10:53:33 am »
Maybe he can get my son enthused to eat his veggies lol. Keep up the good work, Hip-Hop Doc.

© 2019 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.