Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2020, 04:01:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 739
  • Total Topics: 255
  • Online Today: 14
  • Online Ever: 334
  • (July 01, 2012, 10:57:46 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10

Welcome

Welcome to the Real Health Forums. Share your stories and thoughts on the many health challenges facing us today. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Real Health Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Foods That Make You Fat  (Read 12522 times)

Offline VictorBush

Foods That Make You Fat
« on: October 01, 2009, 03:29:16 am »
Here is the list of the foods that make you fat, so just stay away from them.

1. Meat: This is the first food item that increases the amount of the fats in the body. Remember if you eat in once in a week then it is healthy, but if you eat in more than 4 times in a week will harm your health. You must try to avoid this food item in order to maintain the body fats and stay away from the excessive weight gain.

2. Cheese: This food item is rich source of the proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. Up course proteins are good for the health, but the fats and carbohydrates certainly submerge the effect of the protein. Remember to buy the cheese that is fat free; this would be a better option. Make it a point to avoid eating cheese every day. On alternative days you can have it.

3. Chicken: I know many people love it, but please don’t eat it in excess. This is the source of carbohydrates and cholesterol that makes you fat and harms your heart health. You can eat it but in limited amount. Eating every day is going to put adverse impact on your health. So, just try to it in moderate amount and enjoy the benefits.

4. Milk: Yes intake of milk in many cases is being noted to be the reason of the fatness. You need to understand that excessive intake of milk in not good for the health. You need to take it daily buy in limited amount. Taking it daily twice in a day is not good for the health. The intake of the milk should be kept in adequate amount as it may make you fat.

5. Eggs: Here comes again the most favorite food item of everybody. They have become a staple diet of some people. Remember one egg a day keeps the doctor away is certainly true. But, eating them in excess like 4 or 5 eggs in a day harms your health and nullifies the effect of protein content. You need to keep the intake of eggs in control to avoid excessive weight gain.

6. Chocolates: You need to reduce the intake of the chocolates in order to maintain the body weight. Chocolates are the rich source of fats and carbohydrates. Thus, the weight of the person is being increased by the excessive intake of the chocolates. I do understand that everyone like chocolates, but for the health, we need to cut back the intake of chocolates. You can have 2 chocolates in week, but more than that will lead to adverse effects on health.

7. Ice cream: Favorite dish among the kids and also for adults. Very rarely a person is found who don’t like ice cream. Many people eat it, but when in excess creates the health problems. You need to remember the simple rule that anything in excess harms the health. So, just eat in once in a while to enjoy its taste. But, avoid it taking regularly because it increases the weight of the person very fast.

These are some common foods that increase the weight of the person in excess that ultimately puts the adverse effect on the health of the person.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline alleng

Re: Foods That Make You Fat
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 10:21:57 pm »
I don't agree about meet. For example beef doesn't make you fat.

Offline JohnPeter

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 12:23:17 am »
You can add these to the list;
-Gravy
Gravy is high in fat and carbohydrates.
Mayonnaise
-mayonnaise has tons of fat.
Soda Drinks
-High sugar, sodium and calories

Offline chanchalseo

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 06:44:24 am »
Hi friend,

I am totally agree with you, but my problem is that I am very slim and under weighed. I consulted many doctors but no use I could not get any weight. please suggest me any house-hood remedy or any fat food intake . VERY SERIOUS PLEASE.

Thanks.

Offline sanu

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 04:59:18 am »
Hi,

"chanchalseo " what's the Height and current weight u have ?.

But anyway, The best things red meat (steak, hamburgers, etc) cheese, breads....

::)

Offline RollyPolly

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 01:07:47 pm »
I am sooooooo trying to lose weight. Hopefully I can get ideas from this forum that is applicable and doable hehehe.

Offline allergonaut

Foods That Make Yo
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 01:00:42 pm »
I am gluten and casein intolerant. The only way I can lose weight and feel good if I am eating fat, is to cut out carbs. So I am on a grain/sugar/legume/dairy FREE eating plan for the rest of my life, though I do have a little butter or plain yogurt once in a while

Offline Quade07

• Mynetpharma Pharmacy
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 06:08:34 am »
Nice Stuff friend and here is the list of weight loss foods.An apple a day may also keep the extra weight away. Penn State researchers discovered that people who ate a large apple 15 minutes before lunch took in 187 fewer calories during lunch than those who didn?t snack beforehand. (The apples had around 128 calories.) What?s more, they reported feeling fuller afterward, too. Sure, the fruit is loaded with belly-filling fiber, but there?s another reason apples help you feel full: They require lots of chewing, which can make you think you?re eating more than you really are, says study author Julie Obbagy, Ph.D.

In the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, scientists found that people who consumed beans were 23 percent less likely to have large waists than those who said they never ate them. The bean eaters in the survey also tended to have lower systolic blood-pressure measurements, says research Victor Fulgoni III, Ph.D. Legumes are rich in belly-filling fiber as well as potassium, which helps fight hypertension. Aim for half a cup of cooked beans 3 or 4 days a week.

© 2020 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.